Recurring tasks are configurations that publish task automatically.
1) Task Creation
Recurring tasks can be created from the publication menu on the devices list
- Publication frequency : How frequent will the recurrent task be pushed on the target devices from the publication start date.
- Occurrence validity : The maximum delay for the target devices to receive the task. The task becomes obsolete at the end of this delay. Any remaining devices that are too late will not process the task
- Publication start date : How frequent will the recurrent task be pushed on the target devices from the publication start date.
- publication stop date : The date from when no more occurrence will be published for this task
- Application field : The devices group that contains the target devices of the recurring task
Recurring tasks needs to be created only once. After their creation, they will automatically publish the specified task on the target devices. They will do so until that the publication stop date is reached.
2) Task View and Edition
a) Consult the current reccurring
Recurring tasks can be deleted and modified from the Reccuring task menu in the Library section.
When a recurring task is deleted, all current occurrences are stopped directly.
b) Edit a recurring task
Click on the Edit button will open the task edition Dialog.